Breeo Waxed Canvas Apron
Ships same or next business day
Designed with live-fire cooking in mind, this rugged apron is also at home in your shop, or doing chores around the homestead. Constructed from tough waxed canvas that is fire-resistant and doesn’t absorb grease. This was designed with versatility in mind with adjustable leather straps, multiple pockets, and finished off with classic hardware including D rings to keep tools or towels right at hand. This doesn’t just look the part, it’s a workhorse.
- All straps are adjustable and have snaps for easier removal
- Multiple D rings for hanging tools, towel, etc
- Waist strap with quick on/off clip
- Max waist size: 50”
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Length (excluding straps): 30”
- Width: 23.5”
- Multiple pockets: two 6” x 8”, one 4” x 6”, and one 2” x 6”
- Material: Body-waxed canvas (coffee), Shoulder straps-leather (light brown), Hardware-alloy -(antique brass), Webbing-polyester (dark coffee)
At Breeo we are committed to pioneering the best ways to enjoy wood burning fire. We maintain our base of operations in Lancaster County, PA where over generations of farmers and craftsmen have built a reputation for quality.