Baked Brie & Grape Chutney
This baked brie and grape chutney recipe makes for the perfect start to your evening.
Cook up this sweet and savory appetizer as your guests arrive and have them coming back for more in no time. This recipe brings unique flavors to a simple dish to make for an elevated appetizer to add to your live-fire menu.
Keep scrolling to check it out, you’ll want to give it a try!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
12 oz. grapes
1 tsp. Oil
½ tsp. Black Mustard Seeds
½ tsp. Fennel Seeds
1 dry Red Chili
½ tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Sugar
1 tsp. Paprika
½ tsp. Cumin Powder
1/4 cup Toasted Walnuts or Pecans
8 oz. Brie
1 tbsp. Honey
2. Place a cast iron skillet on the grill and add the oil.
3. Once the oil is heated, add the whole spices and the red chili.
4. After a few seconds, place the grapes into the cast iron and add salt and sugar. Cook for three minutes.
5. Sprinkle with paprika and cumin and stir. Cook for another five minutes or until grapes are soft and able to be crushed.
LIVE-FIRE COOKING PRO TIP: IF YOU’VE GOT A SWEET TOOTH AND WANT A SWEETER CHUTNEY, ADD MORE SUGAR WITH THE PAPRIKA AND CUMIN.
6. In another cast iron skillet, add the Brie and top it off with the grape chutney, toasted walnuts, and honey.
7. Cover the cast iron with tin foil and place it on the Outpost grill over low/medium heat.
8. Cook until the Brie is soft on the inside. Remove from the heat, serve with a side of crackers or chips, and enjoy!
You’re not going to want to miss out on this sweet and savory live-fire appetizer. Let us know if you give it a try by tagging us on Instagram and sharing it on our Facebook Group. Happy live-fire cooking!