Live-Fire Pizza Oven
Easily convert your fire pit into an authentic pizza oven in just seconds with the Breeo Live-Fire Pizza Oven. Engineered and manufactured with the same quality Breeo is known for, the pizza oven comes with extra-thick pizza stones that retain heat and an adjustable chimney vent for temperature control. It is available in both stainless or Corten* finishes to match your aesthetic. Bring the fire, flavor, and passion of wood-fired cooking to a whole new level with the Breeo Pizza Oven.
*Corten steel version arrives with a reddish iron oxide patina
Designed for: Breeo X24, X30, and Luxeve Fire Pits (X30 fire pits require the Pizza Oven X30 Adapter)
NOT compatible with: Y Series, X19, X42 Fire Pits, or any discontinued built-in Searplate models, 24'' or 30'')
- BUILT TO LAST: Engineered to handle the high heat needed to deliver restaurant quality pizzas, and made from stainless and Corten steel to withstand the elements in your backyard.
- SUPERIOR TEMPERATURE CONTROL: The thicker pizza stones retain heat underneath the pizza, while the heat bypass chimney allows you to control the air temp, which you can observe using the built-in thermometer on the outside of the pizza oven.
- BREEO FIRE PIT COMPATIBLE: The Live-Fire Pizza Oven is compatible with the X24, X30, and Luxeve fire pits, allowing you to utilize the superior wood fueled heat source to reach the high temps needed for perfect pizzas.
- AVAILABLE IN CORTEN STEEL OR STAINLESS STEEL FINISH: Arrives fully assembled. Just remove from the box and place the oven on your pit by aligning placement tabs over the rim.
- LIFTING HANDLES: Easily lift the oven onto and off of your Breeo fire pit using handles located on the sides of the oven.
- 19”H x 27.5”W
- Weighs 76 lbs with included pizza stones.
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
Pizza perfection. Fueled by fire.
Extra thick pizza stones.
More than a pizza oven, and more than a fire pit.
Need some help?
Text with a Breeo Firemaster in Lancaster, PA for personalized advice and service.
At Breeo we are committed to pioneering the best ways to enjoy wood burning fire. We maintain our base of operations in Lancaster County, PA where over generations of farmers and craftsmen have built a reputation for quality.