BUILT FOR LIVE FIRE COOKING
Maneuver your pizza like a pro with the Breeo Pizza Peel. Designed with the perfect combination of style and functionality, it can slip under pizzas seamlessly while being sturdy enough for the most loaded pies. Using the Breeo Pizza Peel means you can prep, launch, rotate, and remove your pizza with ease, while its heat-resistant silicone grip gives you full control of your cook every time.
- Lightweight construction (1lb 5oz)
- 28” x 13” x 1”
- Comfortable high-temp silicone grip
- Stainless steel handle and rivets with aluminum peel blade
- Ultra-thin peel blade (.055”) is sturdy and flexible
- Beveled edge on peel blade to easily slide under pizza
- Weather resistant and durable through all seasons
- Compatible with OutRig Post and Tri-Hook accessories
Weather resistant through all seasons. Clean with soap and hot water. Barkeepers Friend or SOS pad can be used to remove more stubborn dirt.
Peel can become hot when in use with oven.
Weight: 1lb 5oz
Length: 28 in.
Width: 13 in.
Height: 1 in.
Blade thickness: 0.055 in.
Need some help?
Text with a Breeo Firemaster in Lancaster, PA for personalized advice and service.
At Breeo we are committed to pioneering the best ways to enjoy wood burning fire. We maintain our base of operations in Lancaster County, PA where over generations of farmers and craftsmen have built a reputation for quality.