Y Series Portable Smokeless Fire Pit
Get a free set of Firemaster Seasoning Blends
when your order total is $200 or more
Ships same or next business day
The Breeo Y series allows you to chill and grill on the go. With built-in features, compact size, and a range of live-fire cooking accessories, you're packing ultimate portability with the rugged functionality. The Y Series can adapt to camping, tailgating, backyard grilling, or just relaxing on the deck.
Every single one of our fire pits are handcrafted with care at our Pennsylvania facilities, so they're available in limited quantities! Order your Breeo smokeless fire pit today!
- Stow or pack with collapsible legs
- Built-in heat shield allows you to safely burn on all surfaces including composite and wood decks, patios, etc. Always extend legs to cook/highest setting if being used on composite decking.
- Take it along with an easy-carry handle
- Extend legs to grill and cook at a comfortable height
- Only 31 lbs. and sized to carry
- Compatible with the Searplate Griddle 19 and Outpost 19 grilling system.
- Designed to burn wood, lump charcoal, or pellets
- Made by Breeo in the USA
- Free standard shipping on all orders in the contiguous United States!
For Express delivery, orders must be placed before 2pm EST or they will be shipped the next business day. Weekend delivery cannot be guaranteed. Rates are calculated at checkout.
All orders are backed by Breeo’s 30-day Return Policy and Limited Lifetime Warranty - please review our Shipping, Returns, and Warranty Policies here.
Need some help?
Text with a Breeo Firemaster in Lancaster, PA for personalized advice and service.
All Fire, Less Smoke
How We’re Smokeless
The Y Airflow design is a raised air intake vent at the bottom of the fire pit that enables oxygen to feed the fire even as ashes build up.
The hot air then exits the double wall through holes around the inside rim of the fire pit. This pressurized, heated oxygen creates a secondary burn (reburn), reducing the smoke.
On-the-go Cooking Ability
At Breeo we are committed to pioneering the best ways to enjoy wood burning fire. We maintain our base of operations in Lancaster County, PA where over generations of farmers and craftsmen have built a reputation for quality.